Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Allow me to reintroduce myself

Go down 
+2
store6366@sbcglobal.net
Dre_Lovely
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dre_Lovely
Leader
Leader
Dre_Lovely

Guild Status Chart
Rank Points:
Allow me to reintroduce myself Left_bar_bleue140/1000Allow me to reintroduce myself Empty_bar_bleue  (140/1000)

Allow me to reintroduce myself Empty
PostSubject: Allow me to reintroduce myself   Allow me to reintroduce myself Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:44 am

Good day fellow Last Lightians!! If you didn't already know its Dre (the lovely one :-p) and I was the genius master mind who decided to make The Last Light (TLL, if you didn't already know). I've been playing SOS since closed beta, back when the labyrinth used to be cool...fun times...fun times. This is my first REAL MMORPG. I've roleplayed on text based RPGs and I've played web based MMOs (Planet Hotwheel, Adventure Quest, Dragonfable). I've been apart of teams,guilds, clans before and I've had the oppurtunity to lead one myself. I have to admit that I was a lil skeptic when I posted about TLL in the forums and was terribly heart broken when the guild began to crumble. But it was because of my faithful few that stayed along with their encouragements that helped me decide to rebuild the guild and try it out once more. And I'm happy to say that so far things have been going pretty smoothly. Most of you should already know this but I'm 19, will be a sopohmore in college next semester (August), and I live in the US (New York to be exact). I'd just like to thank all of you who have stayed and all of you who've decided to join the guild. Please introduce yourselves as well so we can get to know each other better.

-Dre
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Introduction of myself^^ (Thoralf)   Allow me to reintroduce myself Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:48 pm

Hi there to all proud members of The Last Light,

i would like to introduce myself:

Profession: IT Architect

Onlinegames i played:
Hercot (retired game)
Xiones
Lunia
Last Chaos
Rohan
Solstice

Last edited by Thoralf on Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
store6366@sbcglobal.net
Low Journeyman
Low Journeyman

Guild Status Chart
Rank Points:
Allow me to reintroduce myself Left_bar_bleue0/0Allow me to reintroduce myself Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to reintroduce myself   Allow me to reintroduce myself Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 9:22 pm

Hey All!

I'm 27, Male , and am an Energy Conservationist.
Back to top Go down
plasma12
Low Journeyman
Low Journeyman
plasma12

Guild Status Chart
Rank Points:
Allow me to reintroduce myself Left_bar_bleue140/1000Allow me to reintroduce myself Empty_bar_bleue  (140/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to reintroduce myself   Allow me to reintroduce myself Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 8:19 am

i am plazma 13yr. old male graduatin 7th grade this month and umm Dre look at the smilys one of em is mispelt (the eygiptian king one)
Back to top Go down
MetallicaX

MetallicaX

Guild Status Chart
Rank Points:
Allow me to reintroduce myself Left_bar_bleue120/1000Allow me to reintroduce myself Empty_bar_bleue  (120/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to reintroduce myself   Allow me to reintroduce myself Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 12:57 pm

Hello all, I am 15 years old, just finished Sophomore year in high school, and this is my first MMORPG that i've stayed with. I've played other online games such as Warcraft 3, Starcraft, and Diablo 2. lol!
Back to top Go down
DarkSonicDX
Low Journeyman
Low Journeyman

Guild Status Chart
Rank Points:
Allow me to reintroduce myself Left_bar_bleue120/1000Allow me to reintroduce myself Empty_bar_bleue  (120/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to reintroduce myself   Allow me to reintroduce myself Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 3:56 am

Ya. Im 16 years old right now studying on my secondary school/high school to some ppl.

I dont really know how many MMORPG ive played so far.
Knight Online
Outpost Online(Died down)
FairyLand(stop playing already but its still damn fun)
02Jam
Ran Online
SECRET OF SOLSTICE FTW !!!
Fiesta just started and already feel like getting used to it since its just like Knight Online.
lol!
Back to top Go down
Dre_Lovely
Leader
Leader
Dre_Lovely

Guild Status Chart
Rank Points:

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to reintroduce myself   Allow me to reintroduce myself Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:31 pm

hehe finally getting a deeper insight behind everyone. keep the introductions coming :-p
Back to top Go down
Rorin_V
Low Journeyman
Low Journeyman
Rorin_V

Guild Status Chart
Rank Points:

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to reintroduce myself   Allow me to reintroduce myself Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:33 pm

I'm 27 years old, married, and starting Pharmacy School in the fall...

I'm poor, as are all college students Razz so SoS is perfect because it's free.
Back to top Go down
Dre_Lovely
Leader
Leader
Dre_Lovely

Guild Status Chart
Rank Points:

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to reintroduce myself   Allow me to reintroduce myself Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 5:31 pm

lol Rori....i kno exactly where ur comin from :-p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to reintroduce myself   Allow me to reintroduce myself Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Allow me to reintroduce myself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guild Chat :: Guild Discussion-
Jump to: