Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vacations and Whatnot

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rorin_V
Low Journeyman
Low Journeyman
Rorin_V

Guild Status Chart
Rank Points:
Vacations and Whatnot Left_bar_bleue120/1000Vacations and Whatnot Empty_bar_bleue  (120/1000)

Vacations and Whatnot Empty
PostSubject: Vacations and Whatnot   Vacations and Whatnot Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 7:26 pm

Hey, just letting you know I'll be out of town for the 4th, 5th, and 6th, and then I'm going on vacation for over a week, starting July 13th and running through and including the 20th.

My time's going to be at a premium these next two months as I get moved out to where I'm going to Pharmacy school, but I'll be on when I can.
Back to top Go down
Dre_Lovely
Leader
Leader
Dre_Lovely

Guild Status Chart
Rank Points:
Vacations and Whatnot Left_bar_bleue140/1000Vacations and Whatnot Empty_bar_bleue  (140/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Vacations and Whatnot   Vacations and Whatnot Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:05 am

thats perfectly fine Rori, we won't delete you from the guild (just yet)...lol...j/kin. just try to be on when you can...that's all i ask. enjoy ya vactions as well
Back to top Go down
Rorin_V
Low Journeyman
Low Journeyman
Rorin_V

Guild Status Chart
Rank Points:
Vacations and Whatnot Left_bar_bleue120/1000Vacations and Whatnot Empty_bar_bleue  (120/1000)

PostSubject: Sorry...   Vacations and Whatnot Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 6:16 pm

Sorry to all, but I figured this would happen sooner or later. I have a bit too much on my plate right now, with finding a car, work, trying to find an apartment and a job in a city two hours away from here, along with spending quality time with my husband while I still can.

I have left The Last Light guild in order to free up my spot for someone who can be more active than I can at this time. I had fun partying with many of you, and it was great to get to know all of you.

I'll still be around the game, just not as often as I used to be. Take care, one and all.
Back to top Go down
Dre_Lovely
Leader
Leader
Dre_Lovely

Guild Status Chart
Rank Points:
Vacations and Whatnot Left_bar_bleue140/1000Vacations and Whatnot Empty_bar_bleue  (140/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Vacations and Whatnot   Vacations and Whatnot Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 6:34 pm

Rorin_V wrote:
Sorry to all, but I figured this would happen sooner or later. I have a bit too much on my plate right now, with finding a car, work, trying to find an apartment and a job in a city two hours away from here, along with spending quality time with my husband while I still can.

I have left The Last Light guild in order to free up my spot for someone who can be more active than I can at this time. I had fun partying with many of you, and it was great to get to know all of you.

I'll still be around the game, just not as often as I used to be. Take care, one and all.

Tries hard not to cry....awww Rori...WOW i hope you know that we'll miss you around here and it'll be hard to find someone else to fill ya shoes...we'll still party in game though and hopefully wen you feel up to it you'll think about rejoining TLL again...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vacations and Whatnot   Vacations and Whatnot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vacations and Whatnot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Stuff :: Off Topic-
Jump to: