Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do you think of the site?

Go down 
3 posters

What do you think?
Wickedriffic
What do you think of the site? I_vote_lcap30%What do you think of the site? I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Ubertastic
What do you think of the site? I_vote_lcap20%What do you think of the site? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Coolio
What do you think of the site? I_vote_lcap20%What do you think of the site? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Nice
 20% [ 2 ]
Sucky
What do you think of the site? I_vote_lcap0%What do you think of the site? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
^ Shoots
What do you think of the site? I_vote_lcap10%What do you think of the site? I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Durin Kaine
Leader
Leader
Durin Kaine

Guild Status Chart
Rank Points:
What do you think of the site? Left_bar_bleue140/1000What do you think of the site? Empty_bar_bleue  (140/1000)

What do you think of the site? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think of the site?   What do you think of the site? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 6:50 pm

Last edited by Durin Kaine on Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://lastlight.forumotion.net
Durin Kaine
Leader
Leader
Durin Kaine

Guild Status Chart
Rank Points:
What do you think of the site? Left_bar_bleue140/1000What do you think of the site? Empty_bar_bleue  (140/1000)

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the site?   What do you think of the site? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 2:40 pm

I'm wondering why we have three votes but only two members...O.o
Back to top Go down
Dre_Lovely
Leader
Leader
Dre_Lovely

Guild Status Chart
Rank Points:

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the site?   What do you think of the site? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:52 am

hehe so...tru so tru
Back to top Go down
DarkSonicDX
Low Journeyman
Low Journeyman

Guild Status Chart
Rank Points:
What do you think of the site? Left_bar_bleue120/1000What do you think of the site? Empty_bar_bleue  (120/1000)

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the site?   What do you think of the site? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 4:30 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Dre_Lovely
Leader
Leader
Dre_Lovely

Guild Status Chart
Rank Points:

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the site?   What do you think of the site? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:20 pm

Vote DARK !!!
Back to top Go down
Durin Kaine
Leader
Leader
Durin Kaine

Guild Status Chart
Rank Points:

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the site?   What do you think of the site? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 2:37 pm

I guess no one thinks anything about the site but You, Me, and the Mystery Voter...xD
Back to top Go down
DarkSonicDX
Low Journeyman
Low Journeyman

Guild Status Chart
Rank Points:
What do you think of the site? Left_bar_bleue120/1000What do you think of the site? Empty_bar_bleue  (120/1000)

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the site?   What do you think of the site? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 7:24 pm

Ok.I vote.UBERTASTIC! sorry dont know which to choose at first. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the site?   What do you think of the site? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think of the site?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guild Chat :: Suggestions :: Guild Democracy-
Jump to: