Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Things of my life.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkSonicDX
Low Journeyman
Low Journeyman

Guild Status Chart
Rank Points:
Things of my life. Left_bar_bleue120/1000Things of my life. Empty_bar_bleue  (120/1000)

Things of my life. Empty
PostSubject: Things of my life.   Things of my life. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:37 am

Hey guys.I wont be able to log in for some days, because my monitor just gone haywire and is not showing full color. My older brother thinks my eyes will gone blurry if this keeps up.So ya, i wont be able to be in games until the monitor is fixed. I hate it when this happens.So hate my life >> btw u guys keep moving while il be slacking until my monitor comes back. Thx for watching this post anyway. lol!

DarkSonicDX/DarkTH status: [Unable to get in game for now]
Back to top Go down
Dre_Lovely
Leader
Leader
Dre_Lovely

Guild Status Chart
Rank Points:
Things of my life. Left_bar_bleue140/1000Things of my life. Empty_bar_bleue  (140/1000)

Things of my life. Empty
PostSubject: Things of MY Life as well >.<   Things of my life. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:46 am

Hey Drk...srry to hear about ya monitor man. I hope you fix it and can get back in game soon...we'll miss ya XD

As for myself...I'm sure you guys (and gals) have been wondering why I haven't been on over the past couple of days. The reason is simple really. I was going through some rough patches with my dad and couldn't pantom playing SOS or even logging on to the comp during this time. I was also out job hunting or chilling with my friends in order to keep a clear mind. I'm glad to say however that for the most part things have cooled down and I'll be back to activity soon. Right now I wanna work on the ranks and the making of the squads so we can have that ready to launch in July. Real excited about that that!!! We will start being more active as a guild as well in July, having guild meetings/events,parties etc.

-Dre
Back to top Go down
DarkSonicDX
Low Journeyman
Low Journeyman

Guild Status Chart
Rank Points:
Things of my life. Left_bar_bleue120/1000Things of my life. Empty_bar_bleue  (120/1000)

Things of my life. Empty
PostSubject: Just slacking >>   Things of my life. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 7:58 am

Quite easily i hav to say,i wont be able to lvl up these days.Right now im using my older sister's laptop,but since its hers i cant download SOS and play.She uses this laptop for works(well kinda). :p So u guys go ahead lvl up and il be doing is sleeping and checking out the forums.Keep up you all's grinding work.Oh well il just hav to wait for my monitor to be fixed. ><

DarkSonicDX/DarkTH:[Unable to get in game for now]
Back to top Go down
Dre_Lovely
Leader
Leader
Dre_Lovely

Guild Status Chart
Rank Points:
Things of my life. Left_bar_bleue140/1000Things of my life. Empty_bar_bleue  (140/1000)

Things of my life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things of my life.   Things of my life. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:17 am

DarkSonicDX wrote:
Quite easily i hav to say,i wont be able to lvl up these days.Right now im using my older sister's laptop,but since its hers i cant download SOS and play.She uses this laptop for works(well kinda). :p So u guys go ahead lvl up and il be doing is sleeping and checking out the forums.Keep up you all's grinding work.Oh well il just hav to wait for my monitor to be fixed. ><

DarkSonicDX/DarkTH:[Unable to get in game for now]

ahh man Dark....its that bad huh? shoot...well whenever you come back...my goal will ne to get you to knight :-p and we ALL await your truimphant return to SOS REAL soon!!
Back to top Go down
DarkSonicDX
Low Journeyman
Low Journeyman

Guild Status Chart
Rank Points:

Things of my life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things of my life.   Things of my life. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:45 am

Haha.Ya.I only need 4 more lvls and a red demon blood then il be Knight with Patience.Cant wait to reach this goal.Oh well.Thanks for the whole reply Dre.Somehow u still rockz.The same goes to Metal though. Razz Just watching youtubes around lately.But il try asking my older sister if i can temporary play SOS at her laptop.Although clearly thing is she uses it alot.But atleast i might be able to get in contact with u guys in the game.Just hope she lets ..
Back to top Go down
Dre_Lovely
Leader
Leader
Dre_Lovely

Guild Status Chart
Rank Points:

Things of my life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things of my life.   Things of my life. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:55 am

hehe. thx man.
Back to top Go down
DarkSonicDX
Low Journeyman
Low Journeyman

Guild Status Chart
Rank Points:

Things of my life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things of my life.   Things of my life. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:08 pm

WOOT!!! i got to play! thank god! sadly wont be around most of the time but atleast i get to chat with ya all.

DarkSonicDX/DarkTH:[Finally got into the game at my older sis's laptop]
Back to top Go down
plasma12
Low Journeyman
Low Journeyman
plasma12

Guild Status Chart
Rank Points:

Things of my life. Empty
PostSubject: carefull man i might catch up   Things of my life. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:39 am

lol my squire is already lv30 Dark who knows with all the mobing i do it might make 66 b4 you (in my dreams xD) lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
DarkSonicDX
Low Journeyman
Low Journeyman

Guild Status Chart
Rank Points:

Things of my life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things of my life.   Things of my life. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 9:56 am

Ok.ppl time to break it up.Right now im going to get some [BAD NEWS].

1)My older sis is going to another countryside in Malaysia call Kuala Lumpur.
2)She is going to take her laptop with her.
3)Plus my desktop is still in fixing.
4)This is wat im thinking. [EXTREME SLACKING MODE]
5)I dont think im able to get to the meeting.Lets just hope the bloody monitor get fixed in the nick of time. ><

DarkSonicDX/DarkTH:[OMG My Last Day Of Playing My Older Sis's Laptop,won't be able to log in anymore,until my damn desktop is fixed]

[QUOTE] plasma18: DUDE! ROFL your Squire.Im getting pissed off with my life since i cant get online with ya all.So ya maybe u can beat my lvl 62 Squire if my monitor isnt completely fix within this 2 weeks. Razz
[EXTRA QUOTE]Dre_Lovely,sorry man. pale
Back to top Go down
Dre_Lovely
Leader
Leader
Dre_Lovely

Guild Status Chart
Rank Points:

Things of my life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things of my life.   Things of my life. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:44 pm

Dark...dont sweat it XD. like i said, when you get back...I'll help you reach knight ^^. and you spot in the guild will be saved for you :-p you just gotta promise me to do some heavy grinding when you return hehe
Back to top Go down
DarkSonicDX
Low Journeyman
Low Journeyman

Guild Status Chart
Rank Points:

Things of my life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things of my life.   Things of my life. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 4:18 am

Heavy grinding.....hehe SIR YES SIR!

DarkSonicDX/DarkTH:[Unable to get in game for now/again]

[QUOTE]And Dre,please tell me the the topics of the meeting if i wont be able to make it.Thx
Back to top Go down
DarkSonicDX
Low Journeyman
Low Journeyman

Guild Status Chart
Rank Points:

Things of my life. Empty
PostSubject: I'm back!   Things of my life. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 9:00 am

Ok people.My pc got fix on Monday and im lazy to post it.Well today got my nothing to do so just post this thing here.Haha.

DarkSonicDX/DarkTH:[Is back to gain more darkness]
Back to top Go down
DarkSonicDX
Low Journeyman
Low Journeyman

Guild Status Chart
Rank Points:

Things of my life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things of my life.   Things of my life. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:02 am

Dre,i can no longer plays SOS until my trial exam or my main exam known as PMR is over in September.I always had conflict in my life,mostly my classmates and my parent/siblings.This is my life,a worst one.

DarkSonicDX/DarkTH Status:[In conflict with my parents and my life,unable to log in]
Back to top Go down
Dre_Lovely
Leader
Leader
Dre_Lovely

Guild Status Chart
Rank Points:

Things of my life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things of my life.   Things of my life. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 8:09 pm

well Dark. thats life for ya ya know. you gotta go with the punches. its sad to hear that we have to wait until september to see you in game again, but like i've staed before...you will not me taken off the members list or anything like that so don't worry about too much. we all await your return :-p
Back to top Go down
DarkSonicDX
Low Journeyman
Low Journeyman

Guild Status Chart
Rank Points:

Things of my life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things of my life.   Things of my life. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:06 am

Thanks.You're the man. study

DarkSonicDX/DarkTH:[Not able to be in]
Back to top Go down
DarkSonicDX
Low Journeyman
Low Journeyman

Guild Status Chart
Rank Points:

Things of my life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things of my life.   Things of my life. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:49 am

Well,team.I finally got myself inside the game once again but 1 problem.each time i log in for 3-4 minutes,all of a sudden,...........BAM! i got stuck.This happens all the time.So instead im going to try focusing in Fiesta now until i got a new modem to get this prob fix ><
Back to top Go down
Durin Kaine
Leader
Leader
Durin Kaine

Guild Status Chart
Rank Points:

Things of my life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things of my life.   Things of my life. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 6:35 pm

Gah.... ><

Hopefully it gets fixed soon...
Back to top Go down
https://lastlight.forumotion.net
DarkSonicDX
Low Journeyman
Low Journeyman

Guild Status Chart
Rank Points:

Things of my life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things of my life.   Things of my life. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 6:47 am

Ok,im back people.Um wat happen to me getting kickout?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Things of my life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things of my life.   Things of my life. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things of my life.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Stuff :: Off Topic-
Jump to: