Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild and Forum Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dre_Lovely
Leader
Leader
Dre_Lovely

Guild Status Chart
Rank Points:
Guild and Forum Rules Left_bar_bleue140/1000Guild and Forum Rules Empty_bar_bleue  (140/1000)

Guild and Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Guild and Forum Rules   Guild and Forum Rules Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 12:57 am

Here at the Last Light we have a few rules that are to be followed. Violation of these rules will come with a number of consequences ranging from warnings to a complete ban. Following these rules will be very benefitual to yourself.

Forum Rules

• Once again we will not tolorate flamming of anyone within the forum/guild. Like I stated before we are all entitled to our own opinions, but refrain from flamming your fellow guildmates and everything will run smoothly.

• We have different sections in this thread for a reason, please use them. Do not post off topic threads in the general discussion area for example. Also threads that have no sense or meaning whatsoever should not be posted so don't do it.

• Spamming, shameless advertising, etc. has no business here so don't do it; plain and simple.

• Do not endlessly "bump" your posts. Wait at least 48 hours before doing so. Also do not make multiple posts in order to increase your post count. Its just looked down upon.

• Posts that are sexual, racial, demeaning, or violates the forum's terms and services WILL NOT BE TOLERATED and will result in an IMMEDIATE ban. Here at The Last Light we want to mantain a good deal of companionship here and such posts just won't help us in accomplishing this.

• Posts that we feel are not appropirate will be deleted without warning and we reserve the right to do so.

Last edited by Dre_Lovely on Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:08 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dre_Lovely
Leader
Leader
Dre_Lovely

Guild Status Chart
Rank Points:
Guild and Forum Rules Left_bar_bleue140/1000Guild and Forum Rules Empty_bar_bleue  (140/1000)

Guild and Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Guild and Forum Rules   Guild and Forum Rules Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 12:58 am

Guild Rules

• First and foremost disrespect and drama of any sort WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. I can't stress this enough. Though we are all entitled to our opinions and and though we will have periods that we might disagree with each other there are ways to handle situations without being rude about it.

• Immaturity goes hand in hand with disrespect and drama. It has no place whatsoever within the guild. You can have fun, clown/joke around, but when it comes to being serious please do so. The best way that I can put it is: "There's a time and place for everything."

• You are to follow the commands, orders, and suggestions of your superiors whether they be your guild, division, or squad leaders at all times. If you however feel that it is not in your best intrest then you can bring the situation to the attention of myself or the co-leaders.

• Note that activity checks will be conducted. If we feel that you are not active enough in the guild then we have all right to remove you from it. However we all know that real life issues is more important than any game. If for some reason you will be inactive for a long period of time, please make sure you inform myself or one of the co-leaders

• We are following a two strike system. If any rule is violated you will be given a warning and will be spoken to. This will count as your first strike. If you violate another rule then it will be brought to the attention of the guild members and you will be banned and essentially removed from the guild.

*Now that we have these things cleared, it is my dream that we can make The Last Light one of the best, if not the best guild on SOS. And if these rules are followed I'm confident that we can do so.*
Back to top Go down

Guild and Forum Rules
Page 1 of 1