Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pre-Independence Day Guild Party!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dre_Lovely
Leader
Leader
Dre_Lovely

Guild Status Chart
Rank Points:
Pre-Independence Day Guild Party!!! Left_bar_bleue140/1000Pre-Independence Day Guild Party!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (140/1000)

Pre-Independence Day Guild Party!!! Empty
PostSubject: Pre-Independence Day Guild Party!!!   Pre-Independence Day Guild Party!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 5:31 am

Ok everyone. Here's the line up for the events (and prizes). Don't forget that the party starts at 4:00 pm EST. The location is Essene Ball Park. Dress to Impress please!! :-p

Rock Paper Scissors: Let's see just how good TLL are at the greatest type of warfare ever made within the whole entire super duper big and humungo-enormous univerese!!! Pretty simple really, be the last one standing, win a "cool" watermelon!!
-Prize: The winner (the person who defeats everyone!!!) will get a YWM (yeh I tried to sell it...but it wasn't happening o.0)

Hide and Seek: Hump!! So you think RPS is TOO easy for you huh?? Well I bet you won't be able to find this designated person. Hints will be given out via guild chat, and the person you have to find has yet to be picked o.O it will not be a guild member though...that'll be TOO easy with the guild function and all!!! duh!!! (it MIGHT be one of my alts >.<)
-Prize: Still doing the pet quest? Want to START farming for items?? Well then the 10 aloe you receive from winning should start you off. Aloes will be given out only to the person that reaches the designated Hider first!! Pack some dash candies fighters...those neos may have an edge in this one >.<

The MAIN Event: After much thought we have decided to make this event similar to the AA but a LOT easier *evil laugh* There will be 7 clues for you to figure out. The person who figures out ALL clues and reports to the prize master with the secret password will be the winner of the event. I wish you all the best of luck!!
-Prize: 250K!!! OKAY it may not be THAT much...but every little bit helps doesn't it. (Yeh and I'll have to do some MASSIVE aoe to get back the money I'll donate for this one >.<)

*Good luck you all!!!*
Back to top Go down

Pre-Independence Day Guild Party!!!
Page 1 of 1